|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
30 Signs You're Overqualified30 Signs You're Overqualified and Underemployed
1. The wall on which your degree hangs is not your own.
2. Your current job has little or nothing to do with your college major and does not enable you to pay back your student loans.
3. Because you cannot find a job that will pay your meager living bills and your massive college loans, you move in with (a) Mom and Dad, (b) a co-worker who has recently divorced and has three nearly-grown children, (c) your college roommate who works at your employer's competition.
4. Since you can't afford both TV and internet, you give up TV. This is not a bad trade-off, as you quickly learn where the best streaming bootleg TV can be found. Back episodes of Jon Stewart online are also helpful.
5. After seeing a hungry man holding a cardboard sign at the entrance to the shopping center you work in, you begin thinking of clever 'out of work' signs. In fact, you go so far as to google "clever unemployed signs" and write down your favorites.
6. You cr
DescentFive feet and eight and a half inches of Bellatrix Black, looking oddly compact in the castle entrance, cast a shadow on the stone floor. At sixteen, her appearance caused the younger students to scurry out of her way; the older ones to step carefully aside.
At the moment, she strode through the foyer, head high and eyes focused, toward the entrance to the dungeons, not seeming to notice her anyone else. Pausing only long enough for the wall to open, Bellatrix swept into the Slytherin common room, visibly repressing the inclination to bare her teeth. Quickly surveying the room's occupants, she continued on to the girls' dormitories. She went not to her own room, but to the fifth-year's dormitory, and wrenched open the door, causing the two occupants to jump.
Andromeda Black leapt up and remained facing her sister, the bed between them, while her cousin, Clarinda Rosier discretely crept backwards toward the far wall.
After a moment's silence, Andromeda said, "Hello, Bella."
"It's not a
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More